Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Outback Wagon & 2011 Legacy Sedan
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that a hair over 650 miles is not much on a 2010 Outback wagon, but I have to say that the more I drive this car, the more I really love it. It's quiet, smooth, fairly quick into traffic and does it all pretty effortlessly. Now when I get 10K on it, I'll see if I can still love it then. But from all indications right now, I don't think there will be any questioning of how great a car this really is.:D

·
Registered
2010 Outback Azurite Blue 3.6R Limited and 2001 Outback wagon 2.5
876 Posts
LLBEANSUBIE said:
I know that a hair over 650 miles is not much on a 2010 Outback wagon, but I have to say that the more I drive this car, the more I really love it. It's quiet, smooth, fairly quick into traffic and does it all pretty effortlessly. Now when I get 10K on it, I'll see if I can still love it then. But from all indications right now, I don't think there will be any questioning of how great a car this really is.:D

For me, 12k+ and still hopelessly in love. :10: The 6k trip I took last fall made me a believer.

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Limited
951 Posts
Yeah, I pretty much feel the same way...My wife is tired of hearing it though.:2:

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight, 2010 2.5i Premium CVT
139 Posts
I'm a couple hundred short of 10K miles and I've stopped talking about how much I like the car, but only because my wife is developing some significant car envy and I can't afford another one yet.

·
Registered
2010 2.5i PZEV Premium, crystal black, H/K, Moonroof
176 Posts
bdeyes said:
I'm a couple hundred short of 10K miles and I've stopped talking about how much I like the car, but only because my wife is developing some significant car envy and I can't afford another one yet.
I'm very afraid of that. My wife is going to want a new car soon in part because of this Outback. I got it with the options she wanted (black color, moon roof,) but then I have trouble letting her drive it because I don't think she'll take care of it like I do (read: be really, really anal about parking and what can be allowed in the car.)

Man I love the car!

·
Registered
2010 Subaru Outback Limited Cypress Green,Moonroof
39 Posts
:5: I think I got the first unit they built after the UAW got a 50% pay rise! The steering is spot on, the moon roof does not leak, the HK stereo is great, it does not wander in a cross wind.............................

·
Registered
2010 Outback Premium, Cypress Green,2.5l/CVT/HK/moonroof
76 Posts
My 2010 is about 4.5 months old and I'm at 10K miles. I love it, I obviously drive a lot and the car is really comfortable, handles well, and did not get stuck once in the winter. My fuel bill has gone down dramatically since I now average 10MPG more.

·
Registered
2015 2.5i Outback Limited
17 Posts
I second (and third) what everyone has said(except for the wife stuff, I'm not married yet...).

I have a little over 1k miles on mine and am totally in love with it. :10: It is my first Subaru and definetly will not be my last now.

I find myself making excuses to not do things I am supposed to, to go and drive my car. :D

·
Registered
486 Posts
143K on mine and it drives pretty good. When the spring comes, it will drive like new once I complete the suspension refresh with 2014 parts.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited. White, Sunroof, 2.5, CVT. Bought 2/15/11. Love it! Broke 109K, 2/20.
433 Posts
Talk about resurrecting the dead! This thread is 10 years old!

o add I will say that after nearly 108,000 miles from new, we are still in love with our Outback~

·
Registered
2013 2.5i Outback
1 Posts
Bought a 2013 a few weeks ago... 133,000 km on the clock, looks, drives, and feels new.

I've put a couple thousand KM on it already, grin every time I get in it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts