Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Outback Base/Prem, 2.5, M6
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't asked in a couple of years, so maybe I'll try again. I've made scale models of all the cars I've owned, and would like to model my 2010 Outback. I haven't found any, of course. Anybody know of one available? Any scale, willing to repaint.

Plan B would be to start with a current Legacy, then modify the roof and trim, and make it sit up a little higher. I think I saw a Legacy somewhere. Not like I need another project...

Plan C would be to buy the Forester to scrounge the wheels and possibly some of the trim, and make one from wood or clay. An even bigger project I don't need even more.

Any hints?

·
Registered
2018 3.6 Outback Limited, 2013 2.5 Legacy Premium
534 Posts
I've been on the search for models of Subarus and have not had any luck except for a Hot Wheels Impreza "Police Car". I've heard Subaru is not a company that likes to lend itself to all kinds of products except for the few things they offer for enthusiasts like water bottles, bike racks, shirts. I wish they'd offer models too, would love to have one of my OB, my old Legacy, and my original 98 OB.

I even looked around where I could in the little time I had while visiting Japan (Kyoto and Osaka) and had no luck. Maybe in Tokyo someone would have better luck, but I doubt anything exists.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts