Registered
2005 Outback 3.0R VDC/VTD 5eat , 2'' lift
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
still not winter that i used too here, non less fun with car around area

·
Registered
244 Posts
What kind of bumper is that ? Aluminum maybe? Fits nice to original look of car, i still duno what to do on mine. Cut it or no cut it thats question, no real question is cut it straight line or leave those antifog lights. I like that blue OB look ,its not too agressive or anything.
any other mods you did to car or your friend did maybe that helps you drive better ? sway bars on ? 2'' lift ? king springs ?
2inch lift AT tires and rear sway bar removed ... still drives great ... standard suspension ATM but hopefully will be upgrading soon ..

found those 2 metal panels in scrapyard , couldnt find one peace that i needed for skid plate so maybe will weld them together like this and they will work as skidplate. wont be light skidplate though they both where 16kg , yes they some kind of doors from some metal boxes i guess.looks strong enough, ideally i needed 85x80cm size peace , but those both are like 40x100cm, so will make as cross from them and maybe that will work. Not much time to do anything outside as it getting colder and could be snow too, and i have only outside option for now.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts