Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Limited, Crimson Red Pearl
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good/best way to fix/eliminate scuff marks on the lower part of the inside door panels caused by shoes when you get out of the car? My interior is the slate black with the 2018 Outback. The light colored scuff marks show quite predominately. Thank you.

·
Registered
2016 Outback Premium 2.5, Ice Silver
891 Posts
I just use a general cleaning solution or damp cloth to wipe down. If its a bad scratch use a black felt tip pen, then immediately wipe down the mark with a towel or something to blend it in. Have done that several times and it helps.

Oh yes, if teenagers are around just remind them every time before they enter car to pick up their feet. They have a tendency to dragggggg feet into car. I think its to hard for them to pick up feet.

·
Registered
'17 3.6R traded for '16 T4R Limited
15 Posts
Oh yes, if teenagers are around just remind them every time before they enter car to pick up their feet. They have a tendency to dragggggg feet into car. I think its to hard for them to pick up feet.
As a responsible parent, I would suggest seeking professional help as this is usually a sign of chronic texting disease.

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,151 Posts
I Oh yes, if teenagers are around just remind them every time before they enter car to pick up their feet. They have a tendency to dragggggg feet into car. I think its to hard for them to pick up feet.
When your teenagers are 8 years old, they like to use the door panel as a kick plate. I caught little B opening the rear door with a Croc against the door speaker grill...Don't get me started on the door sills..

Reactions: jdog1
1 - 5 of 5 Posts