32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one we just got for my wife :)

Got light-weight wheels and ContiExtreme Contact tires :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, we chose silver for several reasons. Love the black, but it's SO hard to keep clean and it shows scratches like no other color.
I like solid gold, but we agreed that we don't want light interior.

The rims are Sport Edition D5's (17.2 lbs a piece). Any idea how much stock rims weigh? Stockers definitely feel heavier in hand.

·
Kiwi Moderator, ,
1,142 Posts
Personally, I am not certain about those wheels, but I do like the colour - I think that is the first two tone OB I have seen in silver, and I like it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ottiehund said:
Personally, I am not certain about those wheels, but I do like the colour - I think that is the first two tone OB I have seen in silver, and I like it.
Wheels are OK, they're certainly not "hot".. if I wanted to go for looks I would've gone up at least one size. Main reason I switched was because I wanted different tires and I figured it won't be any more expensive to get complete inexpensive package, assuming I sell stock wheels + tires.
These will be easier to clean that stock ones, too :D

·
Kiwi Moderator, ,
1,142 Posts
Erci said:
........These will be easier to clean that stock ones, too :D
I won't argue that point - good call...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
3 Participants
Ottiehund
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing