Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Fortify503

Votes: 2 7.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.

2021 - September Outback of the Month VOTING Thread

12K views 36 replies 28 participants last post by  WillyBoi 
#1 ·
The September Outback of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

The Theme for this Month: Water! Lets see your Outback next to a lake, river, ocean, swimming pool, or puddle. If theres water, its an entry! Thanks to @Bicyclelifestyle for this month's theme.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to our August Outback of the Month winner, @Bicyclelifestyle!

See less See more
#3 ·
Rode through Hurricane Sally at Pensacola Beach in an Airbnb. Owners had junk in the garages as storage, so couldn’t use them. Behind the house was the ocean, so car was “safe” from wind damage and most debris. Water was actually about an inch or two before the lugs. This was when weather was calm enough to finally go outside. Immediately received a thorough undercarriage wash back home.

Attachments

#7 · (Edited)
Spent the weekend up at our cabin in northern Minnesota and got this gal off-road for the first time. 2022 Wildebeest. Thousands of lakes and I didn’t get any shots near water 🤦🏽. First post otb, been lurking for a while after picking up our third Subaru. Previous owners of an 08 Forester and a 93 Legacy wagon. Absolutely loving the new car.

#13 · (Edited)
My 2000 Legacy Lancaster H6. Taken at dawn near Kaiaua, Firth of Thames, New Zealand.
Coromandel peninsula in background across water.
View attachment 520463
What a beautiful car, monotone white is awesome.

Here's my 2004 Outback H6 LL Bean that's currently im the shop waiting for a new cv shaft. Has Rev D HID headlights (waiting on another ballast to arrive for the passenger side), JDM taillights (USPS still has the Legacy center garnish in the mail), UK BFM H6 cluster, XAV-AX5500 head unit, Yellow Fog LEDs, Blitzen rims that don't have tires yet, STI scuffplates still in the mail, and $4500 in repairs in the last year lmao. Bought in Philadelphia 2 hours away in January and drove it back through a snowstorm.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light
Speedometer Car Vehicle Trip computer Steering part

#18 · (Edited)
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Just got my Outback Wilderness as few weeks ago. It's been pouring rain here since (that's my weak excuse for water). Put on 18"×8" Niche Vosso wheels (30 offset), with 255/55r18 Toyo Open Country At3s (no rubbing). They added a solid additional 1/2" of lift under the front skid plate (10"), and I now have 11" of clearance under the rear diff skid plate. Just put in a hitch this last weekend. Thoroughly enjoying this new bad boy!

#19 ·
View attachment 521241

Just got my Outback Wilderness as few weeks ago. It's been pouring rain here since (that's my weak excuse for water). Put on 18"×8" Niche Vosso wheels (30 offset), with 255/55r18 Toyo Open Country At3s (no rubbing). They added a solid additional 1/2" of lift under the front skid plate (10"), and I now have 11" of clearance under the rear diff skid plate. Just put in a hitch this last weekend. Throughroluly enjoying this new bad boy!
Wow - that looks great! Just got 245/65R17 Toyo AT3's on my '18 Outback, so I'm curious to hear how yours will handle in the rain/snow. I'm in Southern California, so I haven't seen rain in about a year! I also put a Flatout Suspension coilover upgrade on mine, so I'm at the same amount of ground clearance as you. I didn't realize the Wilderness version was that much higher than the stock Outback. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.