Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Subaru Outback 3.6r Limited
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a shop in Vancouver BC where I could have my 2012 Outback rear sway bar replaced with the STI version.

The sway bar is due to arrive by mail today from subaruparts.com and I would like to have this done before the weekend.

Thank you.

·
Registered
'14 3.6R Outback
2,345 Posts
You could have it installed ANYwhere.

Consider doing the install yourself or asking a friend. It is REALLY easy.

·
Registered
2012 Subaru Outback 3.6r Limited
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You could have it installed ANYwhere.

Consider doing the install yourself or asking a friend. It is REALLY easy.
Thank you for the vote of confidence, however my wife won't trust this car if she sees that I worked on it.
I will take it to one of the local mechanics to get this simple job done.

·
Registered
'14 3.6R Outback
2,345 Posts
Thank you for the vote of confidence, however my wife won't trust this car if she sees that I worked on it.
In that case, I'm sure she could do it. If you can find your favorite show on your TV you can do this mod. (Well, and you need to be able to crawl on the floor and have the tools too.)

Enjoy the mod. Driving the car is considerably better now for me.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,868 Posts

·
Registered
2012 limited, white, no moonroof or nav
1,696 Posts
You need to work on trust issues with your wife. My wife (Of 39 years, tomorrow) would not trust a car if I had someone else work on it. But then, I guess I have trust issues, too.......Because I feel the same way she does.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,868 Posts
You need to work on trust issues with your wife. My wife (Of 39 years, tomorrow) would not trust a car if I had someone else work on it. But then, I guess I have trust issues, too.......Because I feel the same way she does.
...lol...after 21 years there is no problem with trust...just with the stuff I work on. If I work on it for me that is one thing...but for her....that's a horse of a different color.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts