Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Submod , ,
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd start a thread on this topic since everyone wanted to show themselves off so badly and they were willing to destroy a thread (not that I'm not guilty myself)... do you remember what "Overloaded Outbacks" was about? :D

Does anyone know what mountain this is?

Attachments

·
Submod , ,
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
St. Helens?! :25:
BINGO!

The picture was taken pre-eruption back in the mid 70s. My uncle used to take me there when ever I visited him during the summers and we would fish Spirit Lake. We stayed at his cabin on the south side near Cougar.

Once, while fishing in his aluminum boat in the middle of the lake, I asked him what he would do if it blew, he answered that it was an extinct volcano and would never blow. :19:

I still remind him about this conversation :toothless

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
Must be something about that Atlantic Pearl Blue that makes us want to stand next to it.

Attachments

·
Outback onsight...
1,264 Posts
vintage mugs

ok here I am on what mt.....? circa '91

and with a( mug + 2 )'96 at devils peak lookout with mug in hand.........LOL ..........I broke my ankle that day......doh that sucked...3,000ft of descent over rocky, ruted terrain and 50lb pack on .....that was easy until I had to drive home with a clutch.....!!!!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
About this Discussion
89 Replies
36 Participants
BlueTJMCRT
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing