Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Outback with eyesight and I need a replacement for the passenger side mirror. I need the housing, not just the glass. I cannot find one that includes the blind spot detection. Does anyone know where I can get one?

·
Registered
17 Outback Touring 3.6R blue 18 Chevy Silverado High Country and a 11 Dodge Challenger SRT 8
322 Posts
I ordered one for a 2016 from Subaru Parts Warehouse when the wife got to close to garage door . You order it by the VIN# call them they will help you or any Subaru dealer.

·
Registered
17 Outback Touring 3.6R blue 18 Chevy Silverado High Country and a 11 Dodge Challenger SRT 8
322 Posts
The the blind spot detection has nothing to do with mirror housing. The only thing for that is the wiring and mirror glass. The sensors for that are in the red reflectors on rear bumper.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The the blind spot detection has nothing to do with mirror housing. The only thing for that is the wiring and mirror glass. The sensors for that are in the red reflectors on rear bumper.
Right, but I the only complete assemblies I have found specifically say "no blindspot detection." I'd rather pay more for a complete unit that has the blindspot mirror so I don't have to pull the mirror from the broken one and reassemble it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts