Subaru Outback Forums banner

Simple Question I'm sure...What is this thing called??

883 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  KarlGustav
This thing broke one day when I was adjusting the tension on the belt, and now it slowly loses tension and causes a horrific noise. I'm looking at some parts diagrams and can't seem to figure out what this thing is called so that I can replace it!

Anyone know?

A part number would be awesome.

A spare one that some one has laying around would be even better. :D

See less See more
1 - 2 of 4 Posts
I may not have done. It's been a while since it broke. As I remember mostly it was just really rusty and not moving.

Either way, my stupid brutish maneuvering caused it, no doubt of that.

Thanks for the info!
1 - 2 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.