Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5 Touring
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Touring OB. Came with a 3 year subscription. No one can tell me, the dealer or SiriusXM why this happens.

If I turn my car off when I’m channel 99 Rawdog comedy the radio reverts to channel 1 to advertise that I need to subscribe and activate. WTH!
I’ve confirmed through phone call and email that my subscription is active and working.

It’s just annoying to have to change the channel back every time I restart the car

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I have a 2017 Touring OB. Came with a 3 year subscription. No one can tell me, the dealer or SiriusXM why this happens.

If I turn my car off when I’m channel 99 Rawdog comedy the radio reverts to channel 1 to advertise that I need to subscribe and activate. WTH!
I’ve confirmed through phone call and email that my subscription is active and working.

It’s just annoying to have to change the channel back every time I restart the car
You must be asking the wrong people or looking in the wrong place. That topic has been covered in numerous threads over the last couple of years.

XM will not restart on an x-rated station. Always reverts to channel 1. The only know resolution is to stop listening to smut.

·
Registered
2017 Outback 2.5 Touring
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts