Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! First time poster, long time reader. I wanted to let everyone know that’s looking for a new ski snowboard roof rack about a deal that I recently received. There are some steps and leg work but you can do it all from your phone.
I recently wanted to upgrade my snowboard rack due to a growing family and hauling all of our gear around plus car seats wasn’t going to happen without one. I’m a yakima fan and wanted the best. The FatCat EVO 6 is the top of the line right now but also top of the price list coming in around $319+/-. Now, if you google the rack, you. Can find one for $250 from rack warehouse (link below, you’ll need it later) that’s basically the factory blemished edition. Great, but I still wanted better or pristine not blemished. Did some more digging and Evo.com price matches. So, I filled out Evo’s price match forum with the rack warehouse listing and heard back in a few hours. Not only did they price match but they give you a 5% discount for finding a better price. I purchased mine for $237 brand new. Huge savings. Below is the link for rack warehouse, Ego’s price match SOP and original listing on Evo. Hope this helps someone out there. First time Outback owner and will be for life. The rack fits like a glove too!
Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

RackWarehouse Yakima FatCat EVO6

Evo’s Price Match Form

Evo’s Yakima FatCat EVO 6

·
Registered
2018 2.5i Limited Crystal White Pearl
57 Posts
thank you for doing the leg work on a great savings opportunity! I'm searching for a cargo box at present, but if I can't find one before winter rolls around I'll be purchasing just the ski rack as you've done. looks good!

the real bonus is that it's ski/board capacity actually matches the seating capacity of the OB, unlike some options out there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts