Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Outback Premium, 2.5i All Weather Package, CVT, PZEV, Jet Black Silica, puddle lights
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive had my OB couples months. I am a non smoker, but an ember or something from a match landed on my cloth seat. It didnt burn through but left a mark. Is there a way to get this fixed or a place I can order oem cloth replacement cover?

·
Registered
2012 OUTBACK 2.5 LIMITED SILVER ICE Metallic, moon and nav free
1,220 Posts
You can use soome glue and fibers to make a patch. How did a match get into your car???!!!!!

·
Registered
2013 Outback Premium, 2.5i All Weather Package, CVT, PZEV, Jet Black Silica, puddle lights
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got pretty much of the mark out... it was not deep at all...just very visible because my seats are the Ivory cloth ones.

I was able to make it 99% less noticible by scraping off the browned burnt dot, then using a tide stick a few times to take out the mark.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited 2.5i/2018 Crosstrek limited
4,614 Posts
I have always said that the white looks nice but...white and anything any other color just don't match. Glad you were able to get it out.

Now you can start thinking about katzkin leather seat covers. They are a great quality aftermarket add on.

·
Registered
'05 2.5i H4 4-Speed Auto w/Sportshift
514 Posts
Many, many years ago, a friend somehow spilled something burning and it melted into the light-tan carpet. I had just picked up the brand-new car the day before. The car had less than 50 miles on it.

Talk about being angry!:mad::17:

Eventually, he replaced all the carpet in the car for me.:cool:

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,016 Posts
"Somehow"??? Good cover for your friend.:rolleyes:;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts