Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At 5PM today I will be signing the papers on my brand new 2013 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited with the SAP (Black).

It comes with:
Wheel Arch Moldings
Puddle Lights
Splash Guards
Rear Cargo Net

I'm getting:
Seat Back Protectors

MSRP: $37,015

Negotiated Price: $34,374 +TTL

Trading in 2010 Chevrolet Silverado, Extended Cab, Z71; they are giving me: $23,700 (Payoff $1,890)

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2012 Impreza Sport Ltd 2013 Outback Limited SAP
1,495 Posts
Try to get them to install the remote start as part of the deal and you will be real close to the "sweet spot". Works well in the summer and winter; however, the car turns off when you open the door - has good distance and positive feedback regarding the remote start.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You could have done slightly better. Still it is a good deal. Enjoy! Post some pics!
I suspected as much. The blue book on my truck with all the options it has was 22,100. I got them to go higher to cover the payoff. The setback protectors are part of the price.

After all taxes and fees, factoring in the trade in and payoff, I'm financing $14926.44

·
Premium Member
2012 Outback Limited 3.6R Pearl White, Moonroof, Protection Package, Side Molding, Puddle Lights, interior lighting package and STI RASB
68 Posts
Congrats on the car, you will love it and be getting more mpg to boot. I really like that SAP interior.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport. Love the Orange.
4,018 Posts
Does it require a TORX driver to remove the rear crossbar like the earlier models or does it just unclip? I can envision it walking away especially if it still fits prior years.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts