Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Administrator
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty self explainitory, how did you find or find out about this site?

·
I need a fog horn, ,
213 Posts
I found it way back when it was first started in January when I was contemplating a new Subaru.

I think I googled it, or it could have been a link from nasioc that got me over here

·
Registered
137 Posts
I believe through "TopSubaruSites.com"

·
Super Moderator
6,009 Posts
I was perusing the NABISCO Outback Forum one day in January and noticed a thread linking to this site. Then a few posts later in that thread one of the lame NABISCO mods started yelling at you to not promote your site on his site. I decided if he was that worried about this site, then I should check it out for myself. The rest, is history.
I visit this site 158321 times a day, and check the NABISCO Outback Forum maybe once a week.

·
Registered
169 Posts
found through search on MSN...:jump3:

·
OBXT Moderator, ,
2,417 Posts
Can't even remember. That happens a lot after you turn 50.

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
I think I saw a message about it on the yahoogroup named Outback (also a good resource). I wasted no time in joining, and have enjoyed it ever since.

Escpecially when I can honk the group owner with whatever silly image I can find...

·
Administrator
4,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The_Lizard said:
I think I saw a message about it on the yahoogroup named Outback (also a good resource). I wasted no time in joining, and have enjoyed it ever since.

Escpecially when I can honk the group owner with whatever silly image I can find...

Silly image? Ha! If that is real I will find that and buy one today! :p :D

·
Tokyo's between my toes
6,696 Posts
Now guys, here's a little something I learned at ScoobyNet - check the properties of that image, and you'll see it's at walmart.com. That really is a "transformer" toy that is (or was) available at Wal-Mart. And yeah, I think I might get one, too.

But but but ... why didn't they use an OB as a starting point? They could make a BIGGER robot. Oh well, another case of the Outback being the un-glamorous model. I still love it, even if I sometimes feel like I'm romancing the farmer's mule instead of the farmer's daughter.

:eek:

·
OBS Obsessed, ,
251 Posts
I found it via a message on the yahoo Outback Sport group too.

I have one of the 2003 Rally Monte Carlo STi Transformers sitting on my desk right next to me.

·
Registered
181 Posts
The_Lizard said:
2nd (or 3rd, 4th, ..... didn't have time to read the entire thread.:D )

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'd been on i-club.com for some time trying to get general Impreza info.. but I don't think those guys want to talk to anyone who doesn't have a WRX. :rolleyes:

Blue Ridge OBS (or whatever his handle is over here) pointed me here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Found this site thru google, You do have alot of info here..thats why i joined..I hope to get the 05 xt outback limited in the near future when they offer discounts. Have to pay off some credit cards and still paying on my 01 dodge dakota going to use that as a trade in..

1 - 20 of 174 Posts