Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 outback ej25 manual trans
52 Posts
Looks pretty good. if nothing else it is a nice option if even one of your trim pieces breaks.

·
Registered
2008 Ford Escape XLS - 2002 Subaru Outback
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure if it would look good with tan interior. But it has to be better then the flaux wood.

·
Premium Member
03 H6 OBW & 06 WRX Sportwagon
18,137 Posts
Texas heat probably have that stuff popping off after 2 summers.

·
Registered
03 Outback H6 base
252 Posts
I wonder why the item looks to be carbon fiber and it installed pic is wood?

·
Registered
2008 Ford Escape XLS - 2002 Subaru Outback
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's an example photo. I mean... we don't have Jeep interiors. :p

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well I peeled all my wood pieces off ( the sticker kind because they were all discolored and peeling..) I like it with no trim on wish I could replace the hard plastic that still looks like wood...

·
Premium Member
01 VDC, 05 R Sedan, 06 BAJA EJ257
15,505 Posts
I had to redo the trim on my dash. I got it from a company in the northeast. Can't remember which. I'd have to look it up. They had many different "grain" choices. I went with Chinese Burlwood. Took me 2 hours total to remove the old factory covering from the dash, clean and reapply the new then apply the other overlays to the door switches and rear of the console. Looks great. I didn't pay $30.00, so the price is iffy. I bought direct from the manufacturer @ $122 with shipping.

I'll get a pic posted.

·
Premium Member
01 VDC, 05 R Sedan, 06 BAJA EJ257
15,505 Posts
Well I peeled all my wood pieces off ( the sticker kind because they were all discolored and peeling..) I like it with no trim on wish I could replace the hard plastic that still looks like wood...
Subaru parts. Flat grey or black and exchange your switches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts