Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you guys usijng the beta version or the old version of phjotobucket. Beta seems to be very buggy and the link wont work (even though it is a Photobucket generated link)

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had a friend try it and it worked for him... wonder what is wrong. Works on the other boards...

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i give up, i put the direct link, indirect link, whatever the silly link form Photobucket it doesnt show up, but i send it to people they can see it.

·
Registered
14,354 Posts
Thanks for posting- I just flipped through, looks like you all had a blast! Blast of red mud anyway. Sorry I missed it. Maybe next year...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Lets see if you can get into it though a pic
I tried all your links and still get the same error message. Anyway, that pic is a great sample. Where are in NJ is this in, if you don't mind me asking. I'm in Northern NJ (Mount Olive) and wondering where I could find some unpaved roads around here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I tried all your links and still get the same error message. Anyway, that pic is a great sample. Where are in NJ is this in, if you don't mind me asking. I'm in Northern NJ (Mount Olive) and wondering where I could find some unpaved roads around here.
We were in the Pine Barrens...here is a link to the route we took:
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...580097ce31283f

Here is a different link to some photos from the day:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1048865...eat=directlink

It was a lot of fun...you should definitely try to make the next one. It will be posted in the Northeast forum.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
9 Participants
SpdFreek007
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing