Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an audio issue which I discussed with a customer advocate. He opened a case number and followed up with an email. I called several times and emailed with no response. Case was transferred to another advocate with the same result. Has anyone else had a problem like this with their customer Advocate Group

·
Registered
2018 3.6r Touring, Black, modifications: 255-55-zr18 Continental DWS06
574 Posts
SOA has customer advocates?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2020 Onyx
11,175 Posts
Did you call the 1-800 number?

·
Registered
2020 Touring XT Crystal Black Silica
377 Posts
Yep. I had exactly these problems with them.

·
Registered
2020 Outback Limited XT
32 Posts
I put up with SoA essentially not following up for 3 months on an issue (or responding to my emails about once every three weeks promising they were "still looking into it"). It was futile.
I only got resolution by leaving a negative Google Maps review, but my issue was with the dealership service center and not necessarily a technical issue.

·
Super Moderator
2008 OB Limited 2.5i, Portland OR USA
7,813 Posts
SOA has customer advocates?
Just a formal-sounding job title for someone who directly answers phones and listens to owners and their issues. I wouldn't infer out of this that they are necessarily advocating for the customer any more than I would infer that a sales consultant at my local dealer ought to be consulted for their opinions and advice regarding car purchase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts