Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Limited with Eyesight, Magnatite Gray. Other cars: 2014 Legacy 2.5i Limited, Venitian Red Pearl, 1986 Audi 4000cs quattro, Oceanic Blue (track/rally car)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since getting my wife a 2018 Outback Limited with Eyesight at the end of March, almost every weekend we have been travelling out of state to soccer tournaments for our oldest daughter. (We picked it up Thursday, March 29 in the morning and drove from the Pittsburgh area to Leesburg, VA that afternoon) We love our new Outback! (even though it has turned into a Soccermobile! :) )

·
Registered
2018 Dark Blue Outback 3.6R Touring arrived 8/31/2017
343 Posts
Since getting my wife a 2018 Outback Limited with Eyesight at the end of March, almost every weekend we have been travelling out of state to soccer tournaments for our oldest daughter. (We picked it up Thursday, March 29 in the morning and drove from the Pittsburgh area to Leesburg, VA that afternoon) We love our new Outback! (even though it has turned into a Soccermobile! :) )
You know what you need to do: get your Outback painted like a giant soccer ball, or perhaps a soccer goal, consulting with the offspring to determine which one! :grin2:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts