Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Outback 3.6R Limited; 2" LP Aventure lift, LPA skid plates and small bumper guard, diff breather relocation, subframe skids; Motegi MR118 17x8et32 wheels; Yakima LoadWarrior with extension; ARB
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels, tires, TPMS, lugnuts from a 2018 Outback Limited. Removed at 1500 miles. Haven't curbed them or anything, they should be in excellent condition. Will meet within a reasonable distance of Atlanta. Crossing a state border becomes a less reasonable distance, and I may ask for some gas money on top of the asking price. Willing to ship if the buyer is willing to pay shipping. $600.

ETA: I have the original spare too, so that could go with these if the buyer wanted.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Any curb rash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Outback 3.6R Limited; 2" LP Aventure lift, LPA skid plates and small bumper guard, diff breather relocation, subframe skids; Motegi MR118 17x8et32 wheels; Yakima LoadWarrior with extension; ARB
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any curb rash?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be, never curbed them myself. I can get closer pics of all 4 if desired.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
26,317 Posts
Reactions: martin_j001

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still available...

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump...still around

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,317 Posts

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump... price lowered to $600

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump...still available

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump...still available. If you're local and interested, make me an offer...worst I can say is no thanks.

If you're not local, and interested in having them shipped your way, let me know too, we'll see what we can work out. Or, if you're not more than a few hours drive from the ATL area, maybe we can work out a meetup or something.

·
Registered
2015 Outback 2.5-slow Limited
68 Posts
Hello,

I live in Maine and I'm looking for wheels, tpms, and a specific tire.
You have 3 out of 4 lol, would you be willing to sell the wheels, tpms, and lug nuts :) ?

Before I make an offer I don't know what sipping would cost- I am new here so I believe this is the only way to contact you
Thank you

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My apologies for missing some of these responses.

I am interest In the tires and wheels, how much for shipping to Honor, MI? Zip. 49640

Let me work on a shipping quote for you, if you're still interested.

Hello,

I live in Maine and I'm looking for wheels, tpms, and a specific tire.
You have 3 out of 4 lol, would you be willing to sell the wheels, tpms, and lug nuts :) ?

Before I make an offer I don't know what sipping would cost- I am new here so I believe this is the only way to contact you
Thank you

Not wanting to have the tires unmounted to deal with this, if I can help it.

Are these still available?

As of this moment, yes, they are still available.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R, Crystal White Pearl
553 Posts
Going to be in Knoxville TN area soon, taking a vacation or trip up that way?

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Going to be in Knoxville TN area soon, taking a vacation or trip up that way?

Depending on the timing, I might be able to make something work to get up towards that area. I'll shoot you a pm.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,317 Posts
Depending on the timing, I might be able to make something work to get up towards that area. I'll shoot you a pm.
you could meet at the Pigeon Ford Stuckey's,

split a pecan log,

and then all go to Dollywood.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you could meet at the Pigeon Ford Stuckey's,

split a pecan log,

and then all go to Dollywood.

Wait up a second here...are you saying that when he said he was "interested in my wheels" it meant something else? :grin2:

·
On the Super Mod Squad
26,317 Posts
Wait up a second here...are you saying that when he said he was "interested in my wheels" it meant something else? :grin2:
nope,

just figuring you did not want to drive all the way to the "sun sphere"

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.