Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
********SOLD********

Beautiful 2 owner fully loaded 2001 Subaru Legacy (Outback) AWD Wagon with 87,050 original miles.
Timberline Green over Beige cloth interior in excellent shape.
2.5 liter 4 cylinder engine with a 5 speed manual transmission.
All accessories and options are in perfect working condition.
Asking $3,900

Options include: All Weather Package (Dual heated front seats, heated exterior mirrors and windshield wiper de-icer), Rear Spoiler, Rear Differential Protector, Rear Gate Bar, Popular Equipment Group 6 (auto dimming mirror/compass and security system upgrade), Woodgrain Kit, 6 disk in-dash CD changer, tweeter kit (factory speaker upgrade).

Car comes with original window sticker and the Carfax from my purchase in 2013 showing 18 service records (including clutch replacement at 35k). Documented maintenance history during my ownership. New shocks and struts replaced within the last 8k miles (invoice available). Alternator professionally replaced at 75k miles (invoice available). Check engine light is on and gives the code PO325 for the knock sensor. Car has minor rust on the driver rear quarter panel. Car drives and rides great!

Not willing to ship. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Contact Rylan at five one three 545 three eight six zero

Attachments

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,163 Posts

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,163 Posts
here it is on craigslist, nice looking thing there, good luck.

Thanks for the share! Definitely more pics on there. Cheers!
cross post that on the craigslists on the northern ohio lake front, cities.

plenty more rust up there and in Michigan for people to be looking at yours.

...a manual like that is something specific people will hunt and travel to you for. (like they "will not" own a automatic).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.