Subaru Outback Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLD: AZ, Primitive Skid Plates for 2010-8 H6 Outbacks

4K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  MiddleAgeSubie 
#1 ·
I am selling my set of Primitive skid plates. All hardware included (not on pic, forgot).

It is supposed to fit all H6 Outbacks from 2010 until 2018. The front and rear diff skid are H6 specific. My OB is a 2013.

You get all of the function and none of the shine for 230$, locally in the Phoenix area, cash only.

PM-me for more info and/or pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
200$. This is just under 50% of the price new, which is in the 410s before shipping and after triple armor discount. Fully functional plates, all hardware included.

#4 ·
to get those, I would pay the freight bill (US mail, UPS ground, Fed Ex Ground,...staples maybe able to quote them all).

not many get sold used here. (and to buy them new there would also be a freight charge included)

#8 ·
These are 3/16 aluminum.

The 1/8 is an option for the front only.

#10 ·
I will ask and get back to you.

#11 ·
If there is a good shipping price on these, I have not figured it out.

#12 ·
Still available!

#14 ·
the car? do you still have the subie nomad,...or is the toyota under your thumb now?

you could click the link next to the "?" in my signature and up date.

and update your signature too, to show what exists now and in the past.

#15 ·
I forgot but I think the front and the mid are a combined 25lb. The rear is something like 4lb.

I can re-check if there is serious interest but I have no reasonable shipping option.

EDIT: actually, I stopped by at FedEx and UPS and it looks like shipping to CO, UT, CA, and NM may be quite reasonable, under 100$.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.