Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a year old Blackview DR900s - 1CH dashcam that I took out of my trade while getting the OB Onyx XT. I will be going a different route with the Subie but thought someone on here may want this dashcam.

I have the box, dashcam, mount (needs new stickie stuff) all wires, manuals. I purchase the power magic pro with it as well and will include that also. This helps to manage battery consumption ensuring you are never left stranded. I have box, manuals and cables for that as well.

All together this is close to $500 shipped. I will let it go for $250 and ill pay shipping to anywhere in continental US.

Here is a link to the Blackview Camera I have - BlackVue DR900S-1CH - 4K Ultra HD Single-Channel Cloud Dashcam

·
Registered
2020 Subaru Outback Onyx XT
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any photos of this installed? How did you run the power to it?
I may have a few photos of it installed in the F150 it came out of. For the truck I used an add-a-fuse and ran the wire along the headliner and A-pillar.

Ill have to check for photos but I do know someone in here with the same dashcam who posted pics in the Dashcam install thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.