Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Outback 3.6R
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had the WeatherTech floor liners for a while and forgot I had the original floor mats in storage until I read a recent thread about the original mats. The all weather were used for about 6 months (P/N: J501SAL000); the carpet is new in the bag (P/N: J501SAL000). Both should fit any Gen 5 (2015-2018) Outback. See attached images of the mats.

I'm flexible on price since these aren't exactly hot items. I'm guessing $40 for carpet mats and $50 for all weather mats, $80 for both. Make me an offer if the price is not appealing to you. Buyer to pay shipping, or I'll deliver for free in the SF Bay Area.

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Are these still available? Just that this thread is almost 2yo.
I need all weather mats..... of some sort.

TIA

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had the WeatherTech floor liners for a while and forgot I had the original floor mats in storage until I read a recent thread about the original mats. The all weather were used for about 6 months (P/N: J501SAL000); the carpet is new in the bag (P/N: J501SAL000). Both should fit any Gen 5 (2015-2018) Outback. See attached images of the mats.

I'm flexible on price since these aren't exactly hot items. I'm guessing $40 for carpet mats and $50 for all weather mats, $80 for both. Make me an offer if the price is not appealing to you. Buyer to pay shipping, or I'll deliver for free in the SF Bay Area.
ill take the all weather for $20! 909 991 5602

·
Registered
Outback 3.6R
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the late reply. Haven't been monitoring this forum... Strangely i have so little time turning shelter at home. I still have the mats but prefer to sell local right now... (CA Bay Area)

·
Registered
Outback 3.6R
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@17'SOBL , @Patrickmelgar , & anyone else interested... I boxed up the all weather mats and they are ready to go. Carpet mats available too. I'll take the best offer within a week. BTW, it may cost a bit to ship (box for the mats is big), so keep that in mind -- buyer to pay shipping.

·
Registered
4 Posts
@17'SOBL , @Patrickmelgar , & anyone else interested... I boxed up the all weather mats and they are ready to go. Carpet mats available too. I'll take the best offer within a week. BTW, it may cost a bit to ship (box for the mats is big), so keep that in mind -- buyer to pay shipping.
I live in Walnut Creek! Will still take the all weathers for $20. text me 909 991 5602

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.