Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
11,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale:

Factory TPMS sensors also from a 2015 Premium Subaru Outback.

5x114.3 Bolt Pattern 17x8 Wheels.

Wheels are in good not great shape.

There are some scuffs from actual use like off road in WV, PA, OH, CO, etc.

I've taken individual pictures of each wheel to show their current condition.

Also including the factory TPMS sensors that should work on any 2015-2017 Subaru Outback.

Will need to be matched to the car when installed.

Price is $250 based on the closest similar condition wheels and tires I could find listed.

Willing to deliver within 100 miles of 26505 for a small fee (cost of a tank of gas)

Not really interested in shipping but might consider since it's just the wheels now.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Were these tires on a stock ride height or lifted? I'm on stock ride height and was wondering if there was any rubbing? Also do you have any pictures of this set up on your Outback?

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
11,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Were these tires on a stock ride height or lifted? I'm on stock ride height and was wondering if there was any rubbing? Also do you have any pictures of this set up on your Outback?
I some how missed this post.

Sorry.

These never rubbed even when I ran them without the lift.

They were close though but I never had any contact.

Pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Outback Limited; 03 outback 2.5
42 Posts
Still in the garage bump.
Wow these are more than I need but I like them! Think they would fit on my 2016 without a lift? I was originally looking for snow tires on 17s to replace the Walmart 18" that my car came with ? for the winters here in PA.

·
Registered
16 Outback Limited; 03 outback 2.5
42 Posts
Looking back now see you said they didn't rub without a lift. I assume your pictures are with the lift?

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
11,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking back now see you said they didn't rub without a lift. I assume your pictures are with the lift?
Correct. I ran these with no lift and no rub. I believe it's because they're fairly tucked in tight with the factory wheels as my aftermarket wheels in the same size rub.

I am not sure how they do in the snow but I know trucks around here run them year around. They also have the mountain snowflake symbol.

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
11,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually I don't believe they do. I just found out that the 2018 uses a different system than the 2008-2017 models.

I would recommend the Schrader Red or EZ programmable sensors as they're cheap and clone. Once programmed never have to be programmed again if you plan to swap wheels.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,194 Posts
Actually I don't believe they do. I just found out that the 2018 uses a different system than the 2008-2017 models.

I would recommend the Schrader Red or EZ programmable sensors as they're cheap and clone. Once programmed never have to be programmed again if you plan to swap wheels.
you should post that someplace in the wheels / tires section as a sticky,...

what with everyone wanting to buy and sell rims for Gen5

·
Premium Member
2013 OB 3.6R (former)
2,779 Posts
Has Subaru changed how the sensors are read? I had DT cloned sensors but the car needed to be programmed every time anyway. DT does it at no charge, but still.

·
Brucey
'17 3.6
11,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Has Subaru changed how the sensors are read? I had DT cloned sensors but the car needed to be programmed every time anyway. DT does it at no charge, but still.
On the methods 502s I got red sensors and they clone to the factory sensors.

I can now swap between those wheels and the winter wheels without going anywhere.

Using the factory sensors is fine but it will require a trip to the shop each time.

·
Premium Member
2013 OB 3.6R (former)
2,779 Posts
That's how it should be. It was supposed to be my case, too, but it was not.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.