Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Outback 3.6R. 17 Macan GTS.
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: I found a buyer, these are now sold.

I am moving south (from Southeastern PA), and am selling my '15 Outback's winter shoes.

It is a set of four 17X8 Method Rally MR502s, in Bronze, wrapped with low-mileage 225/65R-17 Michelin Latitude X-ICE XI2 studless snow tires. They have TPMS installed, and come with handy seasonal tire totes.

The wheels are downsized to 17" instead of the stock 18" to better handle winter road hazards, and the tire size is selected correctly so this doesn't impact the speedo or odometer (or anything else). These should fit all 2015+ Outbacks (and a bunch of other vehicles).

Local pickup only, no shipping.

$600/obo. Contact me by text message, at 610-850-9649.

Photos below, so you can see the color, the pattern, and the tread depth.

·
Registered
2013 GMC Sierra Duramax, 2015 Outback 3.6R Limited
28 Posts
Dang! Don't make me drive halfway across the country for these.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I received a few questions about the life of the tires. They're very lightly used, as they were on my car from Feb 2016 - Mar 2016, and then December 2016 - March 2017. I don't have a tread depth gauge, so here's a photo of them with a quarter in the tread for better scale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've also been asked about damage such as curb rash. These wheels are in great shape, with no curb rash, as shown below.

·
Registered
2006 Outback XT Limited
64 Posts
If your deal falls through, I am VERY interested!

·
Premium Member
290 Posts
Do you know the overall diameter of the tires as mounted? Anywhere near 27", by chance?

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,194 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.