Subaru Outback Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Selling my nameless axleback with 5 inch muffler. Fits 2015-2018 Subaru Outback 2.5.
https://shop.namelessperformance.com/2014-outback-2-5i-axleback-exhaust/
Cost $275, will go $150 OBO.

The website will say $199 until you select the muffler option which is an additional 75$
"Factory fit laser cut flanges and 2″ piping is larger than factory mid-pipe diameter, providing excellent breathing characteristics for high end horsepower as well as retaining low end torque"

Love this claim from your add....had me spitting coffee through my nose when I read it. High end horsepower and low end torque aren't statements that should ever be used with the 2.5. Heck, they can hardly be used with the 3.6.......... >:)

·
Registered
2015 Suburu Outback Limited
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really sure what you’re talking about. I know what they claim on their website but that isn’t in my “ad.” I provided a link to it for reference.

Thanks for commenting though. Ha.

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,120 Posts
This one cracks me up. Off Nameless website...

This kid has to be either drugged, or dead. But he's not sleeping in the back seat of a wagon with axle backs ... this I know to be true.

·
Registered
2016 2.5 outback limited
166 Posts
This one cracks me up. Off Nameless website...

This kid has to be either drugged, or dead. But he's not sleeping in the back seat of a wagon with axle backs ... this I know to be true.
i have the muffler delete for the 2.5. the kid could be knocked out due to complaining to much about the noise!!>:)

·
Registered
2015 Suburu Outback Limited
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can't PM back.

Just to be sure this is the one with the muffler correct?

If so I will take it.

Paypal ok?
That is correct it has the 5” muffler option. PayPal is fine. I’ll PM you the email to send it to and if you could just email me the address and such to where you want it sent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.