Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the car for sale still? I was going to contact you in a PM but it seems that I can't send one, being a new member..

I was the proud owner of a very beaten up but much loved 2001 hyundai tiburon. It was my first car, and I got it with my own money, and I am very attached to it. But I've always wanted a 2007 era/gen outback. It always seemed like the ultimate vehicle to me.

I've been saving money for a long time to try to buy one, since it seems like they go for quite a bit in good shape..

But two days ago I was unfortunately put in the market for a new car when the 40k old timing belt flew off my engine (failed belt tensioner I think) and.. as its an interference engine, you know the rest...

Your car ticks every box I could ever have asked for in a car, even it being a manual! I gave up hope on finding one. And a service history! My tiburon was a complete enigma of a mess from the previous owner. I was always finding unpleasant surprises.

This is all moot if the car is already sold but.. if its not, that would be fantastic.

Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the car for sale still? I was going to contact you in a PM but it seems that I can't send one, being a new member..

I was the proud owner of a very beaten up but much loved 2001 hyundai tiburon. It was my first car, and I got it with my own money, and I am very attached to it. But I've always wanted a 2007 era/gen outback. It always seemed like the ultimate vehicle to me.

I've been saving money for a long time to try to buy one, since it seems like they go for quite a bit in good shape..

But two days ago I was unfortunately put in the market for a new car when the 40k old timing belt flew off my engine (failed belt tensioner I think) and.. as its an interference engine, you know the rest...

Your car ticks every box I could ever have asked for in a car, even it being a manual! I gave up hope on finding one. And a service history! My tiburon was a complete enigma of a mess from the previous owner. I was always finding unpleasant surprises.

This is all moot if the car is already sold but.. if its not, that would be fantastic.

Thank you
Sorry - sold her yesterday

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.