Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This item has sold.

In near new condition. From what I can tell online, Subaru Outback had the same design from 2000-2004. So this should fit those year models. From 2005-2009 is similar but I can’t say how well it will fit. Maybe… I believe this is specific for the moonroof model and doesn’t fit the non-moonroof model. Research or call Subaru to confirm if concerned. Comes with manual, all parts and tool to tighten. Really hard to find this online. I know it was around $250 new. It’s in great almost new condition. I’ll sell for $55 obo.

Preferred local pickup in Portland, OR. I could ship I guess, but it's probably not cheap.

·
Registered
2009 Outback 3.0R
420 Posts
Are you sure there was one for 05-09? I could not find it. Do you have a link or a part number?

Your part number F5510LE020 is only for up to 2004. Good deal none the less.
Is it just resting on the trims at the bottom? On 09 there is the place where the trunk cover attaches so it has to be somehow fitting those mounting points.
Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you sure there was one for 05-09? I could not find it. Do you have a link or a part number?

Your part number F5510LE020 is only for up to 2004. Good deal none the less.
Is it just resting on the trims at the bottom? On 09 there is the place where the trunk cover attaches so it has to be somehow fitting those mounting points.
Thanks
I don’t know if there’s one for 2009. I was just saying it seems like a similar design as the 2000-2004. But I’d call Subaru to confirm this gate will fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You think this will work with the sunroof/moonroof model? I'd take it if you're willing to ship to Seattle?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You think this will work with the sunroof/moonroof model? I'd take it if you're willing to ship to Seattle?
it was used in a moonroof model. So it’s most likely to work for that.
I could ship it to Seattle if we add to the cost. I can see what UPS says or another one?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.