Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Outback 3.6R
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my wood trim from my 2018 - all four doors and the two two dash pieces. Pretty much brand new as my OB only has a couple thousand miles. Just prefer the silver look.:cool: Looks like the cost is roughly 269.00 from the Subaru suppliers. I was thinking half that (roughly $130.00) or best offer. Please PM me if interested. Will do PayPal only.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 3.0 VDC Wag + 2018 2.5 Leg Ltd
27,165 Posts
Selling my wood trim from my 2018 - all four doors and the two two dash pieces. Pretty much brand new as my OB only has a couple thousand miles. Just prefer the silver look.:cool: Looks like the cost is roughly 269.00 from the Subaru suppliers. I was thinking half that (roughly $130.00) or best offer. Please PM me if interested. Will do PayPal only.
moved to classified. updated title

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited 3.6r
366 Posts
Hey boss, is this from the Touring trim or the Limited Trim?
The Limited is a look alike, while the Touring is an actual Veneer.
Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.