Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Any one installed a Sony XAV-AX200SXM or XAV-AX100 in your Gen 4?

I browsed Crutchfield and apparently a few did it, most on WRX, and Impreza...

I have 2014 3.6R SAP, would like to swap to XAV-AX200SXM, so need some advice.

I read Taiguy, but can't find all the parts like Bezel to replace mine and able to fit XAC-AX200SXM.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2010 Outback 2.5i Limited
17 Posts
Double check with crutchfield. When I got a new HU from them (Kenwood), they included the bezel.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just FYI - Frys has the 100 at ~$268 and the 200 at ~$360 this week with promo codes..... No affiliation. Separately, I just installed Pioneer AVH-2330NEX units in our 2008 Impreza OBS and my daughter's 13 Suzuki SB. I love Sony's, but got the Pioneers at a decent deal and the unit is great. Still need to install the back-up camera's though. The Sony 100 at Frys is a fantastic deal right now, however. Sony is soon coming out with a 7" unit.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just FYI - Frys has the 100 at ~$268 and the 200 at ~$360 this week with promo codes..... No affiliation. Separately, I just installed Pioneer AVH-2330NEX units in our 2008 Impreza OBS and my daughter's 13 Suzuki SB. I love Sony's, but got the Pioneers at a decent deal and the unit is great. Still need to install the back-up camera's though. The Sony 100 at Frys is a fantastic deal right now, however. Sony is soon coming out with a 7" unit.
I see at 348 + TAX and 448 + TAX.

Is there a special code?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yes, FRYS promotion codes were applicable. However, these change every week. May be worthwhile to sign up....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts