Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading this forum since I decided to buy an outback a couple of weeks ago. We don't have a huge inventory here in Dallas but I managed to test drive the XT Limited, and just this morning the LL Bean. I can't decide which one to get. Any suggestions/comments would be appreciated.

·
Friendly Subaru Dealer, ,
47 Posts
My personal favorite is the XT limited. The Bean is nice, and the 3.0 has nice highway speed, but the XT scoots. Add in the sunroof and the leather, and you have a *****in' ride. I've driven both a lot. I'd definitly recommend the XT.

·
Administrator
4,270 Posts
Well Serg, I have plenty for you to read:

Outback XT Review

Outback LL Bean Review

XT vs. Bean

Those along with many other threads and posts around here should help you make your choice. It all comes down to if you rather have the luxury and refinement of the LL Bean or the performance and fun factor the XT carries. I'm young and chalked full of Valor so I'd take the XT :D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
my shrink got a new 6 banger last year and hates it, what she describes is large andundersteerin, and she's not a car geek in any way shape or form. any more luxury than what my 4 banger offers, i don't need. i'd get the XT.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks to all for the wealth of information and opinions. I just took delivery of a Blue OB LL Bean.
Very happy with it so far.

·
Administrator
4,270 Posts
serg4 said:
thanks to all for the wealth of information and opinions. I just took delivery of a Blue OB LL Bean.
Very happy with it so far.
Congratulations Serg! :D You should start a gallery here so we can all see pics of your new Beaner :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Kevin
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing