Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Soon to be first time owner of a Subaru, a 2013 Outback if all goes well with negotiations this week. I test drove a 2.5 limited this weekend, as my 2002 Pathfinder with 156k is in need of a retirement party.

Looking forward to not fearing the New England Weather in my new ride...hopefully will drive it home this coming Saturday!

Looking at a Pearl White 2.5 Ltd with the special appearance package (like the saddle brown leather interior and faux wood trim)

Shanty

·
Premium Member
2001 VDC/SC One of a Kind
14,815 Posts
Welcome.

I guess you have plenty of dry driving before the snow and ice returns so you'll have to find some dirt and mud to get you by. Maybe drive over to the coast and hit the sands.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4pm EST delivery today!

11 years and 156k with my Pathfinder...hard to see her go in some ways, but honestly never was too comfortable on the highway in the snow with it. Looking forward to a new driving experience.

·
Registered
2013 OB 2.5i Ltd PZEV, Remote Start, Nav, Moonroof, Eyesight and 2000 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 L straight 6, 230k+ miles :-)
109 Posts
Really nice. I just picked up my Outback yesterday, it's a great ride. I'm keeping my 2000 Jeep Cherokee with 230k miles (for now).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts