Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
It will be a 2018 Outback 3.6R Limited (can't wait!)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really looking forward to getting my new 2018 Outback 3.6R Limited with EyeSight. I've done my research, watched tons of videos and am really happy with my choice. It just can't get here soon enough for me. I'm north of 50 and this is my first new car ever in my life!
My dealer advised me to get the remote start and tow hitch as after-market, so looking for options there. I want a remote with at least 2,000 ft range, but am price conscious, don't want to overpay. For the hitch, I think I'm going with the Draw-Tite Max-Frame Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class III - 2".

Thanks
Mike

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,151 Posts

·
Registered
It will be a 2018 Outback 3.6R Limited (can't wait!)
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tdck, thanks for the welcome and the offers. I think I'm good with the remote start and trailer hitch for now. I've never owned a Subaru before, so I'll need some time to get comfortable with it before I start modding it.

Thanks again!

·
Master Caster
2005 XT, Mildly Modified...2006 XT Limited, Highly Modifed
16,151 Posts
tdck, thanks for the welcome and the offers. I think I'm good with the remote start and trailer hitch for now. I've never owned a Subaru before, so I'll need some time to get comfortable with it before I start modding it.

Thanks again!
Well there is no sense (cents or $) in having a shingle out, unless you shine it every chance you get.

I'm closing in hard on 50 myself. But, unfortunately, the turbo wagon platform lends itself to modding much too easily. I decided on having 2. One wild, one mild.

You never know, that hitch might need locking down. (RSB) Unless it's just for a comfort bike rack. lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm really looking forward to getting my new 2018 Outback 3.6R Limited with EyeSight. I've done my research, watched tons of videos and am really happy with my choice. It just can't get here soon enough for me. I'm north of 50 and this is my first new car ever in my life!

My dealer advised me to get the remote start and tow hitch as after-market, so looking for options there. I want a remote with at least 2,000 ft range, but am price conscious, don't want to overpay. For the hitch, I think I'm going with the Draw-Tite Max-Frame Trailer Hitch Receiver - Custom Fit - Class III - 2".

Thanks

Mike

Get the Viper 4816 remote starter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts