Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys/gals new here just thought I'd say hello. Been in the West Palm Beach area for a little more than a year. Just picked up my first Subie about two weeks ago! It's a 05 Legacy Outback 5MT with 112k on the clock. Runs like a champ. Any how just thought I'd say hello and see if there are any local Outback/Subie owners in the south Florida area..

·
Registered
347 Posts
Hey there! I use to live in Miami, but now reside in Seminole county (Lake Mary). The rest of my family moved from South FL to Brevard (Palm Bay). Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey there! I use to live in Miami, but now reside in Seminole county (Lake Mary). The rest of my family moved from South FL to Brevard (Palm Bay). Welcome to the forum.

I live in Winter Garden (Orange County). Does your OB have navigation? I'm trying to find someone with an up to date nav DVD to test in my '08 to see if the newest edition ones will work in mine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wish I would have seen your entry a couple of weeks ago...I traded my 2010 OB in for a 2013...the new ones use an SD Card rather than the DVD's ...would have been happy to let you try the DVD... You might check on-line for updates... They are outrageously over-priced from the dealer (especially here in SOFL.) I had a service adviser at my old dealership in TX that would have given me a free upgrade DVD if I would have supplied the disk...never took him up on it though... Good luck.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I live in Winter Garden (Orange County). Does your OB have navigation? I'm trying to find someone with an up to date nav DVD to test in my '08 to see if the newest edition ones will work in mine.
Sorry, Just saw this old thread! No, I do not have navigation as I use my portable Garmin or andriod phone to get around. ;)

·
Registered
372 Posts
New owner from SoFlo, hoping I can get 200k problem-free on this Outback like I did with my Tacoma PreRunner.

·
Registered
24 Posts
New 2014 Outback 2.5 LTD owner here in South Florida. Just traded in my 2007 Tribeca. Not too many Subarus down here!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alright Florida guys, I need your help. My girlfriend lives in Florida and is having car trouble and I won't be back there until the end of my semester in a couple weeks. She just moved to Winter Garden, from Orlando but still works in Orlando. Does anyone from that area know a good shop/garage to take her car to? I'm not trying to get killed on price or have some idiot throw parts at it. Its a 2000ish Nissan Altima and its acting up when she puts gas in it, taking forever to pump, clicking off, not starting after she's done or starting hard. Sounds like a tank pressure problem. Maybe like a purge valve or something like it? Idk I've never worked on it, or any Nissan so I'm not sure how its set up. If any of you could help me out at all that'd be awesome. I live in NY so I'm kinda stuck as to getting it fixed. If you know anything or anyone in that area please let me know. Either reply here or PM or email or text me or something Idc. [email protected] or my cell is 315-717-9282.
Thanks a lot guys

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
djcsubaru
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing