Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oldest daughter and I decided to take a little four day southern Utah/northern Airazona tri in May. . Sun and snow was the theam. (Full discloses, my outback engine wasn’t done yet so we took her forester. Not they there is anything wrong with that.).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Day one was kayaking Antelope Canyon in lake Powell. It was amazing. When the lake ran out we hiked in about 3 miles. If you find your self in Page, AZ with nothing to do, this is well worth it. On The way out the wind kicked up big time andwe hitched a ride on a boat. Down 1 man card. .

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 3.6 Limited with ES
2,469 Posts
For the last 3 years I've done Kanab UT and Flagstaff AZ. Done most of that stuff and a lot of driving to see things.

Subie did very well, even in 118 that I encountered south of Sedona last year.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Day 3: Grand Canyon north rim. And then the snow came. I snowed about 6” and totally clouded up. Visibility was about 100 yards. She did get a few shots off before we couldn’t see anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Day 4: Zion. Zion was amazing. I have Ben to Zion my fair share of times but this is the first in these conditions. The snow on the red rock is something to see. There were amazing waterfalls throughout the canyon.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts