Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Outback 3.6R
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched and didn't find anything 2010+ specific.

Speed Bleeders are a fancy brake bleeder screw that act as a one-way valve to simplify brake bleeding. You open it 1/4 turn or so, then push the pedal to bleed. They get mixed reviews on Amazon.

Last I checked Speed Bleeders weren't listed for out Outbacks. Now they appear to be (for the "impreza outback," huh?): Automobile Applications

Specifically, has anyone installed them on a 2010+ Outback? I'm really tempted because I don't want a vacuum bleeder and I don't always have access to another person.

Thanks

Adam

·
Registered
2010 Outback 3.6R
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update with the company's reply. I'd still like to know if anyone is using them! I may be the first one and if so I'll update again. Sorry about the bump.

Me:
2010 Subaru Outback, 3.6R.
Your fit guide has a 2010-2011 listing for the "Impreza Outback." I've never heard my Outback model called an Impreza Outback. It's more like to be a "Legacy Outback" for which you don't have a 2010 listing.

Do you have a model that fits my Outback?

Reply:
Adam,
SB1010 front
SB7100 rear
Thanks,
Whitney

·
Registered
2012 2.5i Limited
153 Posts
I used them on my previous car (2006 A3) and loved them. Made bleeding/flushing so much easier.

Finding someone willing to help out and familiar with the process was always a pain.

I'll be installing these and switching to ATE SuperBlue in the spring.

·
Registered
2012 3.6R Limited
20 Posts
I have a 2012 3.6r. Just put speed bleeders on today.
SB1010 Front
SB1010 Rear

Those are the sizes. Their website has been wrong for years. I called them and hopefully they fix it soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts