Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new to the site, and would like a little help. I ordered my new 2013 Outback today to include the body side moldings, splash guards, and wheel arch moldings. My concern is how well they will hold up? I do a lot of driving on and off road, and want this new car to be as durable as possible. I still have time to change the order if i need. Any thoughts and/or direction to an already existing thread would be appreciated... Thanks!

(A lot of driving = 50k+ miles a year)

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
they should last years and years but one of my wheel arch moldings ripped off 90% of the way. but that was because i was driving in unkept woods and got hung up on a tree. i ripped up a bunch of stuff but you can only tell if i told you. also i strongly suggest changing your user info to H6, you do not have a V6, unless you are wealthy and stupid and had one swapped in.

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
also i strongly suggest changing your user info to H6, you do not have a V6, unless you are wealthy and stupid and had one swapped in.
Stupid... Yes! Wealthy... very much not!

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Latigo
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing