Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'18 Outback 2.5i Touring
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all:

My wife has a 2015 Legacy with the older Starlink system and maps. With it, she is able to split the screen so half shows the map, and the other half shows something else like the radio.

I can't seem to find that feature in my 2018 OB. Anyone aware if that's no longer supported?

·
Registered
2018, Outback, 2.5i with EyeSight, Twilight Blue + Gray
19 Posts
Hello all:

My wife has a 2015 Legacy with the older Starlink system and maps. With it, she is able to split the screen so half shows the map, and the other half shows something else like the radio.

I can't seem to find that feature in my 2018 OB. Anyone aware if that's no longer supported?
I also observed same, after pressing and holding tuner knob, screen doesn't split :frown2:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I can't find it either. Disappointed, as I liked that in my 2015 Outback and my wife's 2018 Forester. Many things i prefer in the old Starlink versus CarPlay. Could also change the color of the background/theme and I can't find that in the 2018.

It also seems I cannot get the phone to bring up recent calls or redial or to activate Siri by holding in or double-tapping the phone off-hook button on the steering wheel. I thought I was able to do that with my old one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts