Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I've recently relocated to Spokane and I'm not driving my Subaru much now. I've got about 220k miles on my 2003 OBW and it could use a major tune-up. I believe the past preventive maintenance was at least 50k miles back.

Any recommendations for a dealer or independent shop in the Spokane area?

Thanks,
Jay

·
Registered
396 Posts
The Auto Doc on East Trent is owned by my friend John. His only employee is Ed and they do great work.
If it's just a simple tune-up, they'll have you in and out pretty quick depending on how many cars are in the shop. He'll also give it a once-over to make sure nothing else looks worrisome like brakes, shocks, belts, etc.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Auto Doc on East Trent is owned by my friend John. His only employee is Ed and they do great work.
If it's just a simple tune-up, they'll have you in and out pretty quick depending on how many cars are in the shop. He'll also give it a once-over to make sure nothing else looks worrisome like brakes, shocks, belts, etc.
Thanks, I'll check them out when I get back in town.

Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
yakfishing
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing