2018 Outbacks, Grey Premium & Silver Limited
4,639 Posts
That sport grille is NICE! ???

·
Registered
2020 Outback Onyx Edition, Storm Trooper white
274 Posts
Tough one to choose...

I think it comes down to either the full murdered out look of the Onyx vs the chrome highlight.

The Onyx grill has has the vertical slats that match the lower grill vs the oval honeycomb pattern that contrast the lower grill in the Sports.

Take your pick... :sneaky:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Tough one to choose...

View attachment 479253

I think it comes down to either the full murdered out look of the Onyx vs the chrome highlight.

The Onyx grill has has the vertical slats that match the lower grill vs the oval honeycomb pattern that contrast the lower grill in the Sports.

Take your pick... :sneaky:
i'm torn so will hold off a bit... I have the limited trim so i do have that silver bumper guard... which I don't hate, thinking it may look better with the "murdered' grille, and all black will match my eventual back wheels but the sports grille is nice! so ahhh

·
Registered
47 Posts
Josephine,
If you take off the front bumper assembly (not as hard as it sounds) the silver lower bumper part can be removed. Underneath is the stock black, identical to the onyx. On the rear lower silver part it too comes off but you need to replace it with a new or used black one as I did. Luckily I found one on eBay for $25 used. I did not like the silver white and black color combo. Luckily I found black onyx wheels. I also have a white limited.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts