Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Outback
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I let my Starlink Subscription lapse long ago, but as my kid will be taking my car, I decided to renew.

I found a 50% discount code for a 1 year subscription...it didn’t work on the $99 Safety Plus, but DID work on the $149 Security Plus.

Code is STARLINK9

Also note it weirdly seemed case sensitive, so be sure to use capital letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Outback
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I let my Starlink Subscription lapse long ago, but as my kid will be taking my car, I decided to renew.

I found a 50% discount code for a 1 year subscription...it didn’t work on the $99 Safety Plus, but DID work on the $149 Security Plus.

Code is STARLINK9

Pro-tip. If you know you want to purchase multiple years, the promo code allowed me to make a second purchase which added another year of service to the year-long subscription.

·
Registered
2019 Outback 2.5L Touring
5 Posts

Code is STARLINK9

This code worked for me. Thanks for the tip!!

·
Registered
1 Posts

Code is STARLINK9

DUDE!! Thank you!!! I was just about to pay the $150!! That was awesome

·
Registered
1 Posts
Worked for me, twice for 2- one-year extensions.

Code is STARLINK9

[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
555 Posts
That sucks, Worked for us last week.

·
Brucey
'17 3.6 Limited
10,506 Posts
Didnt work for me, say it is not active
[/QUOTE]
Worked for me just last week.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just used this code within the last 10 minutes and it worked fine. Paid $74.50 for first year, then did as original poster suggested and extended my subscription for another year at $74.50. So paid a total of $149 for two years. Thanks for posting this code!

·
Registered
207 Posts
I just used this code within the last 10 minutes and it worked fine. Paid $74.50 for first year, then did as original poster suggested and extended my subscription for another year at $74.50. So paid a total of $149 for two years. Thanks for posting this code!
I was going for 5 years for both STARLINK SafetyPlus and the associated Securtity Plus for a total of $224.9 for all 5 years. Breakdown $99.95 for five years of the STARLINK safety plus plus 124.95 to addSecurity Plus to this term for a total of $224.9

·
Registered
2019 Limited 2.5 Magnetite Grey, 5th Outback
69 Posts
Just renewed and upgraded to security plus using the promo code and it worked, got a 50% discount.

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Premium
79 Posts
I renewed today with the STARLINK9 promo code using Chrome browser and got $74.50 off the full price.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Code is STARLINK9

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've tried 3 different browsers (Chrome, Edge, & IE). I've tried the 2-year and the 3-year subscription period. I've tried typing it in (yes, all caps) and I've tried copy/paste. I always get the same message - STARLINK9 is not an active promotion. Please try again. I even had this promo code emailed to me directly from Customer Services at subaru.com. Any other ideas? :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts