Subaru Outback Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was wondering if this code is still available. By the way, is here anyone as obsessed as I am with all these discounts, especially if it is about cars. It's well- known fact that all that stuff is so expensive, so that's why I am always searching for best offers and coupons on different sites, however it literally lasts forever. Thus, I've finally discovered a source with the best services regarding to selling so many things alongside the auto parts and not only with the discounts, vouchers, etc. The site I found https://seven.deals/coupons saves my time and effort. They gather information from different stores and it's pretty comfy, when everything you find is collected in one place, don't you think? I've bought Gazer CM5510-KX7 just for 500$ in spite of 624$, that's a huge difference. Try to check it, you'll definitely remain satisfied.

·
Registered
10 Posts
No luck here, when I logged in I only had the option of 3 years for $75, which was the deal my dealer gave me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I let my Starlink Subscription lapse long ago, but as my kid will be taking my car, I decided to renew.

I found a 50% discount code for a 1 year subscription...it didn’t work on the $99 Safety Plus, but DID work on the $149 Security Plus.

Code is STARLINK9

Also note it weirdly seemed case sensitive, so be sure to use capital letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. It worked for me just now when I went to renew. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I let my Starlink Subscription lapse long ago, but as my kid will be taking my car, I decided to renew.

I found a 50% discount code for a 1 year subscription...it didn’t work on the $99 Safety Plus, but DID work on the $149 Security Plus.

Code is STARLINK9

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

·
Registered
2 Posts

Code is STARLINK9

Worked for on 5/15/2020

21 - 31 of 31 Posts