Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone using the stealth hitch on their Gen 5? I've searched the forums and see mention of it here and there, but no pics or mention of user experience. I like that it is not visible at all when not in use. My local retailer said they'd rather use the Curt wiring attachment instead of the stealth hitches one as it is easier to install and they've had issues with the stealth hitch version in the past. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks for any information.

·
Premium Member
'16 Outback 2.5i Limited - Eyesight
83 Posts
I just put on an EcoHitch; it's about the most hidden one I've seen - many here have installed it with great success.
I'm guessin' you are referring to somethin' else?

·
Premium Member
2016 OB Premium
95 Posts
Is anyone using the stealth hitch on their Gen 5? I've searched the forums and see mention of it here and there, but no pics or mention of user experience. I like that it is not visible at all when not in use. My local retailer said they'd rather use the Curt wiring attachment instead of the stealth hitches one as it is easier to install and they've had issues with the stealth hitch version in the past. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks for any information.
I have it on my 2016. Like the non look of having a trailer hitch. I and one other person installed it in about 4 hours. Its pricier than others but quality and engineering is outstanding. One feature is the hitch locks into the mounting bracket and it does not rattle like other hitches. I can send you pics but need an email address. You can send it too me on the PM section and I will send pictures.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts