Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Outback, 2.5L, Auto; 2018 Forester, 2.5L, Auto (for Mama); 2005 Baja, 2.5 Turbo, Manual
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all the help. I'm new to Subaru and really appreciate all the experience on this board.
Just stepped up from my '13 2.5i to '17 premium, mostly for Eyesight and all the other driver aids. Wife says I'm at the age where I need all the help I can get. ;-) If anyone else is wondering -
- the Weather Tech floor mats swapped from the '13 to '17, though there's a couple places where I can see something less than their usual perfect fit if I look close.
- also custom front seat covers swapped over.

·
Registered
2011 Outback Limited. White, Sunroof, 2.5, CVT. Bought 2/15/11. Love it! Broke 109K, 2/20.
452 Posts
Enjoy your new ride! We're happy with our '11 Limited with the 2.5. It isn't the perfect car but it is as close as we need it to be and as affordable as we want it to be. And at nearly 90K it's just getting broken in!

However I DO have a raffle ticket on an '18 OB so if I hit it I might do a swap for a new Limited!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts