Removing stock parts

Sti rear suspension links installed

4 Wheel Re-Alignment

4 Wheel Re-Alignment

Result & Conclusion:

To be continued.......:)

See less See more
#3 ·
It supposedly helps the rear end feel more responsive and lively in a corner without effecting ride quality. I can vouch for the ride quality part, but I haven't have a chance to drive it hard to feel the handling difference yet.

The retail price is 42,000 JPN dollars, or about $600 USD.

The shop is in Taipei, Taiwan.

The rim is actually not gold in color, it is powder coated with matte brown texture.

::: Lowest Prices & FREE SHIPPING!! ::: on Privat Netz wheels!

#5 ·
Already done..front & rear..:cool:

http://www.subaruoutback.org/forums...able-yellows-installed-2007-outback-3-0r.html

The rear alluminum suspension makes more difference since they are 9lbs lighter per side.
The front alluminum suspension is only 1lb lighter per side.

I have now replaced the ZEROSPEED LCA solid rubber bushing I bought from Japan (but not sure where they were made) with Taiwan-made HARDRACE LCA solid rubber bushings.

I have found that the ZEROSPEED LCA bushing from Japan transmits too much NVH to my liking (my 19 inch wheels/tire combo sure doesn't help) to the point where I have removed all CUSCO suspension braces (front upper strut bar /front lower subframe brace /rear lower subframe brace) to reduce the NVH.

The HARDRACE LCA Bushing is a nicer compromise between ride and steering response/feel so I am sticking to HARDRACE units.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.