2018 Outback 2.51 Premium Chrystal white pearl
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time lover, first time owner :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Love my 18 OB 3.6r
Drove it to Montreal then to Albany NY on a 4 day trip starting from Toronto.
Love the new interior EXCEPT the heavy chemical small of the Premier leather. My wife has the 17 Impreza cloth and 1 month in the new car smell is almost gone. Something tells me this is going to take longer.
No biggy still awesome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ready to join the club this week! Last minute decision - any compelling reasons to go Touring over Limited? I’m 90% sold on Limited but thought I’d ask. This community is great btw!

·
Registered
2018 Dark Blue Outback 3.6R Touring arrived 8/31/2017
343 Posts
Ready to join the club this week! Last minute decision - any compelling reasons to go Touring over Limited? I’m 90% sold on Limited but thought I’d ask. This community is great btw!
Heated steering wheel and seats, not to mention the touring rack solution (my understanding is it works better for standard rack accessories, but then again, the last time I had a rack on a car was my 1977 Ford LTD wagon in 1992 right before it died)

If your username reflects your location, I'm likely in walking distance from you :p

·
Registered
2018, Limited, 3.6R, dark grey
1 Posts
I got the 3.6r Limited last month. Couldn't be happier and got it with Eyesight, which was a must for me. Like the way the roof rails can swing across easily when wanted but back in position when not need. Cuts down on wind noise and improves gas mileage versus cross rails that are fixed, I understand. Makes sense. Anyway, absolutely love it. Got it for $36,231 + tax, reg and $80 doc fee.

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Touring
346 Posts
I'll be picking up my 2018 Outback 2.5i Touring this Friday. Went with Wilderness Green as I liked it best with the Java interior. Sure wish they would've offered the Touring in Tungsten Metallic. IMHO it would be a great match with the Java. Been driving Toyotas since 1989, 2 4Runners and a Tundra. Looking forward to the MPG and safety technology.

·
Registered
2010/2016 outback
927 Posts
Love my 18 OB 3.6r
Drove it to Montreal then to Albany NY on a 4 day trip starting from Toronto.
Love the new interior EXCEPT the heavy chemical small of the Premier leather. My wife has the 17 Impreza cloth and 1 month in the new car smell is almost gone. Something tells me this is going to take longer.
No biggy still awesome.
What do you think about the 17 Prez ? The new SGP is nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts