Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unit works fine on FM & CD but no AM. - Station frequencies indicate OK but no sound.
Any suggestions ? - I'm in Sydney Australia.

And, - how do you remove the dash mounted radio system ?

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,078 Posts
McIntosh, (no A), ...fixed spelling. @plain OM any suggestions, ?

and the best McIntosh expert diagnostic postings seem to come from Aussie / Kiwi people on the net. (not necessarily linked here)

I would hope these would help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
McIntosh, (no A), ...fixed spelling. @plain OM any suggestions, ?

and the best McIntosh expert diagnostic postings seem to come from Aussie / Kiwi people on the net. (not necessarily linked here)

I would hope these would help
Thanks ealeeye, but the manual is for the whole car & only very brief - (Useless), info on the audio system. It does not even mention McIntosh. You would think that they might at least direct you to a specific site for this dedicated McIntosh radio. - Sorry.

·
On the Super Mod Squad
2002 Pair: 3.0 VDC Wag & 2.5 Limited Sedan
26,078 Posts
Thanks ealeeye, but the manual is for the whole car & only very brief - (Useless), info on the audio system. It does not even mention McIntosh. You would think that they might at least direct you to a specific site for this dedicated McIntosh radio. - Sorry.
search the internet, I remember a couple places out there with long blogs and tear downs of Aussie / Kiwi McIntosh types. (so either only sold new in those markets, or JDM).

and I don't remember a post like this on this board. (either McIntosh sepecific, or any common subaru = Clarion radio)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts