Subaru Outback Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Outback of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Outback Limited
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the floor mats interchangeable across all the Gen 5 years/models? In particular, I'm looking at the all-weather mats from a 2018 Outback Touring going into a 2015 Outback Limited. I tried searching here but couldn't find a definitive answer. I also don't have the part number.

·
Registered
2010/2016 outback
1,063 Posts
I know for Impreza somebody was sent a complementary pair form Subaru and they looked like they mimicked Weather Techs . Has anybody purchased some for 18 Outback?

·
Premium Member
2018 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with EyeSight, Navigation, High Beam Assist, Reverse Auto Braking, LED Headlights, Steering Responsive Headlights, and Starlink previous 2015 Outback 2.5i Limited
44 Posts
They should fit. I had a 2015 Limited and traded it for a 2018 Limited. The mats are the same. I had Husky mats on my 2015 and I kept them they fit like a glove on the 2018.

·
Registered
2021 MGM Outback 2.5i Premium with Tungsten Grey seats
3,021 Posts

·
Meh.
I has wagons.
12,382 Posts
Same generation should be same to close enough.

·
Registered
2018 Outback 2.5i Touring
35 Posts
I know for Impreza somebody was sent a complementary pair form Subaru and they looked like they mimicked Weather Techs . Has anybody purchased some for 18 Outback?
They don't appear to be as much of a "tub" as the Weathertech mats, but these seem to be better than the ones that came with my 2011 (which were quickly replaced with Weathertech mats) - https://subaruonlineparts.com/subaru-outback-weather-floor-liners-p-4624.html
+1. I’ve had WeatherTech liners in all our cars, they’re the best. Tried Husky once, not as good, they don’t fit as well as WeatherTech. We have Subaru 2018 all weather mats only because they came with the car, high quality but not as deep as WeatherTech, so not as protective.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts