Subaru Outback Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just looking around, not too many entries from Canada, despite seeing many outbacks out there enjoying the snow!!
Take care all
Polecat

·
Superb Moderator, ,
6,194 Posts
Halifax, huh? I've been there. I use to live in Bucks Harbor, Maine. Right by Machias and such. I camped out all the time at Campobello Island in Canada. Cheers, and welcome. Brian

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey everyone. my names Lee and im here in NB.

Anyways, for anyone whos in Atlantic Canada, take a look at this site:

www.subaruclub.ca

Its the Atlantic Canada Subaru Club. We have quite a few members in Halifax and moncton, and a few more here in Fredericton. Im the only BD legacy in the club, and the rest are all those darn Rex's :D
Anywys, it would be nice to see a few Outbacks as well!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just picked up a 2000 Outback Wagon here in Toronto this afternoon and have already found lots of useful info on the net. Check out http://techinfo.subaru.com for downloadable PDF files - service manuals, bulletins and more. Also check out www.nasioc.com.

If any of you have any advice for me (my first Subaru), please feel free to respond here....perhaps I will start my own thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
sha_zapple
Subaru Outback Forums
Welcome to the Subaru Outback Owners Forum, we have tons of information about your Subaru Outback, from a Subaru Outback Wiki to customer reviews.
Full Forum Listing